Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
ArborCon Exhibitor & Sponsorship Info
Welcome to ArborCon…the premiere tree care conference in Michigan! ASM is the Michigan Chapter of the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA), a statewide membership organization for Professional and Emerging Arborists, Urban Foresters, Tree Workers/Climbers, Utility Arborists and Plant Health Care Specialists in Michigan. ASM’s members have been formally organized for almost 90 years. ASM is dedicated to helping tree care professionals succeed in their career and supports successful business opportunities and operations.
ASM is committed to the development and delivery of premiere educational programs designed for tree care professionals. Enjoy Arboriculture in Lansing, Michigan!
Why sponsor... Sponsoring ArborCon is an opportunity for stakeholders within the industry to highlight their commitment and support to this unique sector. It also provides direct access to the ‘decision makers’
It offers your organization:
- marketing opportunities and regional exposure during the entire life of the event
- access to influential and engaged delegates
- connections with leading industry professionals
- the chance to unlock and share knowledge
- the opportunity to support attendance of leading professionals from throughout Michigan and the Great Lakes region.
Opportunities are available for sponsorship of specific conference events/materials at the registration link. All sponsors receive brand exposure both on the ASM website and in print and include:
- Naming rights of the function / break / session
- Two (2) large signs in prominent location for the duration of the function/break
- Logo on conference website page
- Logo in the conference onsite program
Why exhibit … The ArborCon Trade Show offers organizations exposure to conference attendees and the opportunity to showcase their products and services for a tree-mendous experience!
The ArborCon Exhibit Hall has been designed to provide the best possible promotional opportunities to participating companies. With the Vendor Welcome Reception and morning and afternoon refreshment breaks served in this area it creates an unparalleled chance to promote your products and services to the diverse attendee base.
Benefits of participating as a Trade Show Exhibitor:
- Build new and strengthen existing relationships
- Meet the decision makers and do business face to face
- Raise your company profile and position your company as a leader within the field
- Showcase your products and services to over 400 attendees in your target market
- Companies receive a high level of visibility through the ASM website and conference marketing materials.
- Breakfast, morning and afternoon refreshment breaks and the Vendor Welcome Reception on Tuesday, will be served in and around the exhibition area to maximize “booth traffic”.
Radisson Hotel Lansing
111 N. Grand Ave., Lansing, MI 48933
800-333-3333 or 517-482-0188
Group Code: ARBO19, reserve by January 26, 2019 to receive the discounted rate.
Parking: Valet parking is available for $20 per night, or you may self park in the adjacent structure for a max of $10 per day.
333 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI 48933 517-483-7400
Parking: Available in the structure below the Lansing Center complimentary and on the outside lot adjacent to the Lansing Center parking structure. Exhibitors will receive a parking pass prior to their arrival.
Monday, February 11, 2019 to Wednesday, February 13, 2019
333 E. Michigan Ave.
Lansing, MI 48933
Payment In Advance Or At Event
Registration cancellations will be accepted until January 25, 2019 at 5:00 PM
ASM shall have the right to retain the exhibit fee as liquidated damages. Exhibitors may not sublease, reassign or apportion a whole or any part of the space assigned. Cancellation before January 25, 2019 equals Booth fee minus $50 processing fee. After application deadline January 25, 2019 - no refund.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Refreshment Break Sponsor
Conference Mobile App Advdertising
Advertisement - Full Page
Advertisement - Half Page
Advertisement - Quarter Page