Start your New Career in the green industry with Us!!
Great Potential, Great Wages, Great Benefits, Great Team…Join Us!!
Growing T.C.I.A. ACCREDITED year-round municipal, commercial and residential growing Tree Service Company with a great reputation, founded in 1989 is currently interviewing for reliable, hardworking and career-seeking individuals to join our strong team of BCMA and certified arborist's.
Our company's emphasis is on safety (CTSP on staff), workmanship, customer service and attention to detail. Candidates must be in good physical condition, be safety conscious, work in all weather conditions, have a desire for knowledge and growth, and work well with others and the public.
We are currently seeking individuals/arborists with experience or interests in:
- Plant Health Care Technicians (3B)
- And hardworking, reliable and honest people interested in starting your new career!
We offer very good wages and benefits:
- Competitive Wages based on experience and skill set – Starting Pay $10-$30/hr.
- Great opportunity for advancement and a great working environment
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Supplied Uniforms
- Fantastic training program
- Continued education and certifications through paid training, safety meetings, seminars,
- Workshops and in house certifications
- Year round employment
- Tax-Free Health Care plans
Must pass background check, drug test, own transportation and have a valid driver's license. Arborist certification and CDL preferred (CDL must be obtained within probationary period).
Contact Amanda at Camelot Tree & Shrub Company at 30121 Groesbeck Hwy. Roseville, MI 48066. You may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , FAX to 313-884-1410, or stop in Monday thru Friday between 8:00AM and 4:00PM to fill out an application.
Great people make great companies. Reliability and great work ethics are valuable assets! We will train those with little or no experience so come start a new career with us today!