- ASM Foundation Hockey Night fundraiser - January 17, 2020. Click here for more details!
- URGENT ALERT: HB 4915 “Tree Owner Liability Act” was introduced September 4, 2019 and referred to the Committee on Local government and Municipal Finance. This should be of particular interest to a those who do TRAQ! Below is a link to the 1 page Bill. Please reflect and share their comments with the Committee on Local Government and Municipal Finance. This Committee is holding a meeting next week and this HB 4915 is on the agenda: Comments can be submitted online to this committee if people cannot attend. http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2019-2020/billintroduced/House/pdf/2019-HIB-4915.pdf
DATE: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
TIME: 12:00 PM
PLACE: Room 521, House Office Building, Lansing, MI
- Speaker Application Available for ArborCon 2020 - February 10-12, Lansing, MI
- Need 5’-deep trench-lines for Oak Wilt treatments with NO soil displacement? The Arboriculture Society of Michigan (ASM) teams up with Ditch Witch of MI to offer efficient trench line installation for oak wilt treatments using the premier equipment for the job—RT125 tractor/vibratory plow and 5’ blade! Schedule your oak wilt trench line work today for work occurring October 15-November 15, 2019. More details are available at www.michiganoakwilt.org.
- Michigan Tree Climbing Championship 2018 showcased in Destination Michigan's programming. Click here to watch the 5 minute video showcasing recreation climbing and the 2018 MTCC event held in Traverse City, MI.