(updated and reposted 1/18/17)
*IMMEDIATE POSTIONS AVAILABLE!* *SIGNING BONUS*
Growing TCIA ACCREDITED year-round municipal, commercial and residential growing Tree Care Company with a great reputation, founded in 1989 is currently interviewing for reliable, hardworking and career-seeking individuals to join our strong team of BCMA and certified arborists.
Our company’s emphasis is on safety (CTSP on staff), workmanship, customer service and attention to detail. Candidates must be in good physical condition, be safety conscious, work in all weather conditions, have a desire for knowledge and growth, and work well with others and the public.
We are currently seeking Arborist with experience or interest in:
- Crew leaders
- Grounds men (Entry Level)
- Plant health care technicians (3B)
- Hardworking, reliable and honest people interested in starting a new career in the green industry
We offer very good wages and benefits:
– Competitive Wages based on experience and skill set – Starting Pay $11-$30/hr.
– Great opportunity for advancement and a great working environment
– Relocation Assistance
– Paid Holidays and Vacation
– Supplied Uniforms and/or uniform allowance
– Fantastic training program
– Continued education and certifications through paid training, safety meetings, seminars, conferences,
workshops and in house certifications
– Year round employment
– Tax free Health Care plans
Must pass background check, drug test, own transportation and have a valid driver’s license. Arborist certification and CDL preferred (CDL must be obtained within probationary period).
Great people make great companies. Reliability and great work ethics are valuable assets! We will train those with little or no experience so come start a new career with us today! Contact Amanda at Camelot Tree & Shrub at 313-884-1699 or send resumes to Camelot@camelottree.com