Participants must hold, or previously held, at least one of the following credentials:
• ISA Board Certified Master Arborist®
• ISA Certified Arborist®
• ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
• A degree in arboriculture, urban forestry, traditional forestry, or horticulture that is part of a national qualifications framework or is from a college or university that is accredited or recognized under a system that is substantially similar to accreditation.
• AHC30810 Certificate III in Arboriculture (Australia)
• ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist (RCA) status
• Connecticut Arborist License
• European Tree Technician
• European Tree Worker
• Fachagrarwirt Baumpflege
• Louisiana Arborist License
• Manitoba Arborist Training and Licensing Program
• Maryland Tree Expert
• Massachusetts Certified Arborist
• New Hampshire Arborists Association Certified Arborist
• New Jersey Certified Tree Expert
• NZ National Certificate in Horticulture (Arboriculture) (Level 4)
• Rhode Island Arborist License
• Society of American Foresters Certified Forester
• UK Qualifications and Credit Framework Level 2 certificate or diploma in arboriculture
ISA Michigan must follow ISA approved Covid-19 guidelines when offering an ISA course. Please be aware of the following:
You will be asked to acknowledge that you meet health requirements and that you will comply with the health and safety guidelines listed below while participating at an ISA qualification event.
*If you have a disability or health condition that prevents you from wearing a face mask, a formal/written Special Accommodations Request form must be completed and approved prior to the registration deadline for the program.