MIOSHA Consultation Education Training
MIOSHA CET Seminars & Workshops Info
- Calendar of MIOSHA Training Programs
- Alphabetical Listing of General Industry Courses
- CEU Certification Information for Level One and Level Two Classes (PDF)
- MIOSHA Training Institute (MTI) Certification Program Requirements (CET #0160) (PDF)
- CET Consultant Directory
- Locate a Consultant in your area
- Michigan Challenge Program
- The MIOSHA Consultation Education & Training (CET) Division is offering a challenge to high-hazard industries.
- Onsite Consultation
- Michigan employers may request a voluntary MIOSHA inspection of their workplace (full or partial) without the attachment of fines or penalties.
- Hazard Surveys
- The hazard survey is a (non-enforcement) training tool which affords the employer and selected employees the opportunity to learn how to identify unsafe or unhealthy acts or conditions, and MIOSHA violations.
- Self Help
- The primary purpose of the Self-Help Program is to assist employers in conducting their own evaluations of hazardous exposures in their workplaces.