“Collectively Promoting & Preserving Michigan Arboriculture”
In an effort to increase the exposure of professional arboriculture and urban forestry in the state of Michigan, the Arboriculture Society of Michigan has endorsed the development of a not for profit Foundation.
With your help, it is the goal of the Foundation to:
- Advance the profession of arboriculture in Michigan
- Promote the study of arboriculture and urban forestry
- Foster the history of arboriculture
- Educate the public to professional arboricultural practices
We ask you to join us in this mission by:
- Completing the enclosed pledge card with your tax deductible gift
- Proudly donate and wear your “ASMF Partner” sticker at ASM events
- Communicate and share your ideas with the Foundation via ASM-ISA.org.
We are excited to start on this venture, and look forward to partnering with each of you to make Michigan Arboriculture great.
Interested in serving on the ASM Foundation Board? The ASM Foundation Board meets quarterly, and on an as needed basis. Please contact any of the following board members for details:
- Joe Aiken – President | Arborjet
- Lisa Kyle – Secretary | Wayne State University
- Brian Colter | City of Grosse Pointe
- Dan Veresh – Treasurer | Retired
- Brian Barnard | Midwest Arborist Supplies
- Judd Hart | JH Hart Urban Forestry
Thank you for your donations!
- Brian Barnard
- Mike Barger-Mike’s Tree Surgeons
- Camelot Tree & Shrub Co.
- David W. Green
- Judd & Alicia Hart
- Danial Veresh